Book A Taxi- by phone on 9786 3322 and speak to one of our Customer Service Reps
- our easy and convenient eCabcall online booking service
- on your iPhone or Android device with our new apps!
Our App features:
- Super-fast 1 Click Bookings
- Call On Approach now available for all bookings
- GPS map tracking of your taxi as it approaches
- Receive an SMS ALERT when your taxi is near
- Fare estimator. Estimate the cost of your trip
- Real-time updates on the progress of your booking
- Book for now, or book for later. Up to 2 weeks in advance
- Stores past addresses and favourites. No need to enter these addresses next time you book
- Cancel your booking with a click of a button
- Call centre integration. Be on the phone to one of our friendly call centre staff with the click of a button
- Taxi Rank Locator. Find a taxi rank near you
- Rate your trip. Your feedback is extremely important to us
Download the FREE Frankston Radio Cabs iPhone Booking App now!
Download the FREE Frankston Cabs Android Booking App now!
Unlike some other taxi apps, Frankston Radio Cabs uses a taxi network authorised by the VIC Department of Transport – so your driver is a licensed taxi driver and your security is not compromised.
Frankston Taxis take pride in customer satisfaction and providing a friendly and safe service.
With cameras in our taxis taking constant footage, our GPS tracking system, and our attitude towards safety, you can rest assured that you’ll feel safe while travelling with us.
All booked taxi’s from addresses are kept on record for a number of months. If you have experienced a situation you feel we should know about please visit our Feedback page. Remember, if we don’t hear about such incidents how do we resolve them? Therefore we encourage all types of feedback to help improve our customer service and ensure you always have a comfortable and safe journey.
The Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV) fleet consists of Flash or Bubble cabs and Maxi Taxis. Flash or bubble cabs can carry most wheelchairs unless the chair is very large. Maxi Taxis (M52 for short) can carry larger wheelchairs and or two or more chairs. Our WAV service is 2nd to none and is based on the preference that users book 24 hours in advance if possible.
Immediate bookings are serviced as soon as a vehicle is available, usually within a reasonable time.
Customers requiring the services of a WAV should ensure they hold a WHEELCHAIR type Multi Purpose Taxi Program Card. For more useful information about the Multi Purpose Taxi Program and to check your eligibility click on the Book tab then select Wheelchair Customer from the drop down menu.
Maxi Taxis are our most versatile taxi, perfect for larger groups (up to 10 passengers).
They also offer dual wheelchair access with the ability to also carry 2 chairs and 5 passengers so if you’re heading out to a sporting event or a shopping spree the Maxi is the way to go!
…And yes they do just take one passenger.
*Please note that if you specifically request a Maxi Taxi, you will be required to pay a $14 fee in addition to the meter fare. Please refer to our Fare estimator located on the Services tab for more information.